Photos

Photographer's Note

This photo was taken off in the CHAPEL OF AMARO SAINT today per the morning (10:00hs)
Constructed it enters the years of 1849 and 1863 - with oil of whale and for enslaved hands, it was the first chapel of Balneário Camboriú and Camboriú, being in the Bar, the quarter where today one bes situated, the first town of this region. The arraial of the Good Success, official name of the church, passed if to become Clientele of the Good Success, with the inauguration of the temple. In its interior two images exist, of Ours the Lady of the Good Success and also of the padroeiro of the community that started the town, Amaro Saint. For cause of this padroeiro, it is that today centennial igrejinha is known as Chapel of Amaro Saint. Its contribution for the history of the settling of the coast is of great importance. In its interior, currently parts of historical value exist, as old batinas and parts sacras. The great current problem is that the church starts to yield for the action of the time, and museums already are interested in taking the patrimony that is inside of the temple. The spreading of this photo is part of this local movement, for the conservation of the history of our city, of a place that receives today about 90 a thousand inhabitants in low the season, beyond more than a million of visitors of the summer. Necessary that the Church of the Bar receives its due valuation, either it is restored and that if it transforms into a tourist point, the main one, of the city, to show that we have history for here, and that this land has owner and has that preze for it.
It sees workshop that it has another photo of the Church

FelipeS, leonorkuhn, biaprado, Ulises, mcassio has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 2846
Points: 10
Discussions
  • None
Additional Photos by Humberto Grein (betogrein) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 655 W: 80 N: 430] (2232)
View More Pictures
explore TREKEARTH