Photographer's Note

The family of William Oliver built this typical central-gable Ontario farmhouse circa 1850. It is noted for its richly-carved ornament of the doors and windows . In 1985, David Peterson - premier of Ontario at that time - officially opened the German Heritage Museum to the public in this house.

mvdisco, asajernigan, Cricri has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 4288
Points: 16
  • None
Additional Photos by ziggy siedleczka (mumek) Gold Star Critiquer/Silver Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 1902 W: 31 N: 2944] (20226)
View More Pictures