Photographer's Note

The Church of the Rivers (left, north) and Church of the Palm Tree (right, south) make up the complex called Twin Churches. They are named after the remains of mosaics found on the floor. The mosaics are dated to 593-594 A.D.. The churches were probably built half a century earlier.

Nobody has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 1628
Points: 2
  • None
Additional Photos by Aleksandar Dekanski (dekanski) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 314 W: 128 N: 1055] (7303)
View More Pictures