Photographer's Note

Port de Soller and view for two lighthouses: Far de Bufador (ruins) and Far de sa Creu.

Far de Bufador was built between 1862 and 1864.

Far de sa Creu was buit between 1928 and 1930, still working and its light is visible from 18 miles.

Nobody has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 1263
Points: 20
  • None
Additional Photos by Bartlomiej Przezdziecki (bartekp) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 319 W: 2 N: 274] (4746)
View More Pictures