Photographer's Note

The Wawel Castle has two main entrance gates, one of them is the Heraldic Gate (Brama Herbowa) situated on the northern side of the hill.
Built in September 1921 on the site of the 19th-century fortress gate, demolished in May 1921, according to the design of Adolf Szyszko-Bohusz. It is decorated with nine coats of arms of Polish, Lithuanian, Ruthenian and fief territories.

Fis2, pajaran, jhm, ChrisJ, ikeharel, COSTANTINO has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 0
Points: 18
  • None
Additional Photos by Zbigniew Kalinowski (fotka) Gold Star Critiquer/Silver Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 707 W: 10 N: 2173] (8985)
View More Pictures