Photographer's Note

This section of the concentration camp opened in March 1942 as a camp for men. In July 1943 the men having been removed to other part of the camp and this part was turned into camp for women from different countries and remained a camp for women until November 1944.

Od marca 1942 roku mieścił się tu obóz dla mężczyzn przywożonych z różnych krajów. W lipcu 1943 utworzono tutaj obóz dla kobiet, który istniał do listopada 1944 roku.

mafegan, chrisostomou, Kofman has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 1418
Points: 14
  • None
Additional Photos by Lukasz Oborzelski (jajko) Gold Star Critiquer/Silver Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 201 W: 46 N: 97] (775)
View More Pictures