Photographer's Note

It was built in 1725[1] by the Fondazione Vilhena of Grand Master Manoel de Vilhena, and was rebuilt in the 1780s.[2][3] It became a museum in 1992.
Like many other Maltese windmills, it has a round central tower surrounded by a number of rooms. The sails and milling machinery have been restored, as have the miller's living-quarters. The museum also contains a large collection of traditional tools, mostly for wood- and iron-working.

pajaran, papagolf21 has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 568
Points: 2
  • None
Additional Photos by Aleksandar Dekanski (dekanski) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 319 W: 130 N: 1366] (8673)
View More Pictures