Photographer's Note

Ha'penny bridge, officially the Liffey bridge, is a pedestrian structure opened in 1816 over the River Liffey in Dublin. Wellington bridge is the historical name. This arch with one span is made of cast iron and wood (deck). It's a pedestrian bridge with love locks, in 2012, citing a maintenance and damage risk, Dublin City Council removed a number of these love locks from the Liffey bridge. In the background, Wellington quay and Merchant's arch (restaurant&bar) are visible. These two girls with purple and pink hair were glad to pose

Photo Information
Viewed: 2526
Points: 54
Additional Photos by Gueguel Miguel (Miguel82) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 4260 W: 0 N: 3104] (27752)
View More Pictures