Photographer's Note

Castle of Charbonniere
Construction began in October 1894. Until the war of 1914, it allows the Prot family, perfumers in Paris, to live pleasant moments in a sumptuous setting until 1946
The estate is home to the children's summer camp at Clichy-la-Garenne.
From 1974, the city of Orleans owns it. It has a large recreation center, which has been operating in the summer for many years.
Currently, the castle is hardly used. It is sometimes rented for weddings, family reunions. The 100-hectare park is open to the public and sometimes hot air balloons can take off.
This building requires restoration and the Town Hall does not take it into account


Copyright Didi MASSOUD february 2018

Photo Information
Viewed: 1544
Points: 58
Additional Photos by Didi Massoud (Didi) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 8657 W: 4410 N: 15287] (61591)
View More Pictures