Photographer's Note

This cemetery depends on the parish of Lagerville. In the Middle Ages, it belonged to Chambellan-Villebéon then to the commandery of the Temple of Beauvais-en-Gâtinais. The parish disappeared during the Revolution, in 1795, then the hamlet was attached to Chaintreaux in 1842.
Little curiosity: two graves of the cemetery are connected by two chained hearts.
Some fall back to the late eighteenth century.

Fis2, snunney, pierrefonds, jhm, pajaran, COSTANTINO, PaulVDV, Buin, mcmtanyel has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 338
Points: 42
  • None
Additional Photos by Philippe guillard (papagolf21) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 15124 W: 880 N: 27498] (119691)
View More Pictures