Photographer's Note

Architectural complex formed by the church, a convent and chapel of the Third Order. In 1543 the master Rodrigo de Liendo began its construction, which lasted until 1664. It was headquarters of the Franciscan friars, who came to the island in 1502.

pajaran, papagolf21, holmertz, Cricri, Fis2 has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 2016
Points: 16
  • None
Additional Photos by Pedro Montes (Periko) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 769 W: 132 N: 1267] (8507)
View More Pictures