Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great GyurMaster 2021-03-03 8:40

Dear Beverley,

I think you should borrow Gert's time machine more often! This photo is stunning. First of all its atmosphere is a bit like it was out of this world. I couldn't tell exactly why I feel it. I also like it composition-wise: the man on the left is stepping into the picture and points towards the main characters. The girls in the right bottom looking at the main characters, so they are also leading my sight towards the camel with the main characters. The latter ones wear so vivid clothes that one cannot look at them. The vintage buses in the bg are the cherry on the cake: due to their design, which was effected by the 'space age' they a bit look like some vehicles from the old (and only true) Star Wars trilogy. Maybe that's why I have that strange feeling about the photo's atmosphere.

This photo clearly earned its place among my favourites.
Best Wishes,
Gy.

Old 03-04-2021, 01:28 PM
TE Expert

Default To GyurMaster: In Balochistan

Thank you so much for your warm words, Gy.
I really appreciate you choosing to put this in your favourites.

I need a little cheering up, today.
Vandals have ruined our flower display of sheep and sheep dog and thrown them in the river!
After so much hard work and so many positive responses, this has been hard to take!

Thanks again, Bev :-)
Old 03-05-2021, 03:29 PM
TE Expert

Default re

Dear Beverley,

I' was really upset to hear this meaningless destruction. Its worse than stealing them to sell them for some food. At least that serves a purpose...

Anyhow, please keep dig up your archives for photos like this!
Best Wishes,
Gy.