Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jean113 2019-06-03 13:36

Hello John, first question... do your friends follow your posts on TE? Second.... do they mind being models for your pictures?

Joking apart, this is a lovely 'nothing special' scene.
Perfectly composed, the lane and the two men leading us towards the building. It is a lovely tower, I just love the windows, and the colour and texture of its' walls. The fresh green of spring in the surrounding trees frame the scene beautifully.
Thanks for sharing, kind regards Jean.

Old 06-04-2019, 09:55 AM
TE Expert

Default To jean113: Model release........?

Hello Jean,

Thank you for your kind words about this one!

To answer your questions: No, none of my friends follows me on TE - most are not interested in photography and those who are have unfortunately not expressed any interest in TE. And secondly, no, I have not inquired as to whether they mind being models for my pictures! However, I am aware that many people (including myself) don't like the idea of their images being splashed all over the internet, so I'm generally pretty careful not to show their faces. And, although friends and relatives would recognise them, I think that the general public would be hard pressed to recognise these two chaps in this picture, don't you think?

Of course, the act of photographing members of the public is a pretty touchy subject these days and it appears to me that people are becoming more and more suspicious of amateur photographers, especially those of us who wield big fancy cameras. Which is perhaps just a little strange as it appears nowadays that just about everybody is constantly snapping away with their mobile phones, many of which are able to produce remarkably detailed images, and nobody appears to be too upset about that.

Thank you for your kind words once again.

Kind Regards,

John.