Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great willperrett 2015-01-04 3:06

Hello Justin

Sorry that I've only just found this: haven't been too active myself on this site either until recently. Need a break every so often! But despite the delay, and the lack of attention your photograph has received, it's a real goody. B/W candid street work is never going to be popular on this site, which is becoming more post-cardy by the minute (and I guess I'm guilty of that too sometimes); but it's a genre I really like. The eye contact with the lad in dark clothes is what makes the image for me: the blondes in the foreground are too busy rolling up to take any notice of you!

Regards

Will

Old 02-08-2015, 09:14 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To willperrett: Postcards

Hi Will,

Sorry for the delayed reply - it has been a couple of months or more since I have visited TE. I have been slow with the photography of late myself. But just about to purchase a Fuji X100 so that may ignite my enthusiasm again. I do post of Flick more these days form time to time.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
I recently did a road trip around parts of Australia and found myself taking mostly postcard images as well - I enjoyed it! I found I love landscapes and nature as much as cities. Australia, and particularly rural towns are tough to get street, or people photography.
I hope this finds you well, and I hope to get some pics back here soon.
Cheers
Justin