Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great No_One 2015-01-23 13:06

Hi Russ
Great to see you post, though its a little bit of a sad one as we see in well chosen black and white a little bit of history and a little bit of someone's dreams so easily dismantled with the arm of this rather ominous machine. The march of progress never stops, whether we like it or not! Deliberate planned devastation.

You might like to see by the way, in my gallery (click on my map of Ireland and choose the region of Cork), I have a pic of a statue called the Navigator. This was one inspired purely by your cool posts of those beachfront sculptures in La Paz. As soon as I saw that statue in Cobh, I thought of your posts and had to take a picture inspired by your photos.

And another by the way too, I get to see your wonderful city next month! My job is bringing me to Austin for three days and I am really hoping to get to see the bats of Congress Avenue bridge. If you have any tips for must see places for a photog, I'd be delighted to hear!

Cheers, and best wishes from the soggy atlantic rock.
Noel

Old 01-23-2015, 08:45 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Noel_Byrne: When in Austin...

Noel...
You MUST allow me to show you some of the sights. Write us, please?
[email protected]
Thanks!
Russ

PS -- I am terribly sorry to report, though, that the bat colony is migratory and will probably not return to Austin until March, or even April. Sorry!

Last edited by EstudioChispa; 01-23-2015 at 08:47 PM.