Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ikeharel 2015-01-03 7:16

Plaza Mayor of Chinchon, shown from a higher point and I can recognize similarity to Madrid's in style and archi.-design, Pilar.
Fine rooftops scene, a bit too much space given to the "sky" part - but nevertheless, we do not get much to see this place, like other small rural places, on TE. Bravo for the photojob done.
Buen fin de semana,
Ike

Old 01-03-2015, 05:35 PM
TE Newbie

Default To ikeharel: sincerity

Hello, dear friend Ike!
First I want to thank you for all your kind comments on my photos are always welcome. :-)))
Also wish you and your family, hope that the prospects for the year starting in 2015, is filled with happiness and satisfaction.
What they tell me the size of heaven, already the vi but knew I badly cut it :-( (it is so beautiful)... I love the sky of Castile.
We have the sea in BCN, but we don't have spectacular views of the distance in landscapes, as in Madrid.
I believe in the creativity of the photographer, with the rules of the rules may not always look at, there is also the personal and sentimental attribution of the moment, and what the want to immortalize in the moment of the shot on the trip.
Thank you for your sincerity in your comment, unfortunately is something I think that it is missing on the page. :-(
It has been for my pleasure, be able to express what I think and feel at the time of taking a picture.

A warm hug from BCN.
Regards, Pili