To romanaa: Plockton panorama - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great romanaa 2014-05-10 13:55

Hello Paul,

beautiful, but in this size too small to enjoy all details. There is an option for uploading larger pictures for panoramic shots here on TE, that is visible to members only. See for example http://www.trekearth.com/fview.php?pid=1295575&purl=czo0NzoiL2dhbGxlcnkvRXVyb3BlL0N6ZWNoX1JlcHVibGljL3Bob3RvMTI5NTU3NS5odG0iOw==

Best regards

Romana

Old 05-11-2014, 05:01 PM
TE Newbie

Default To romanaa: Plockton panorama

Hi Romana,
Thank you for your comments regarding my panoramic view of Plockton. As you have suggested I would like to upload a larger version but can't seem to find any details on the site on how to do it. If it is not too much trouble could you point me in the right direction.

Regards
Paul
Old 05-12-2014, 08:27 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Panorama

Hello Paul,

I haven't done it for ages, but if I remember it well, panoramic pictures with certain ratio (do not remember exactly but your picture would be within, I guess) are uploaded in two steps.
First upload it normally and you will get a small picture, then go to your personal page (you must be logged in) and when you click Photos, there is a tiny red line saying Manage photos, click on that and you will get to managing page and there, next to the photos there you will read UPLOAD LARGE VERSION or something like that. The maximum length of the large post is 3500 pixels
minimum length: 250 pixels. I hope it still works like that, as I have said I haven't tried it for long and now I do not have a suitable picture to try it. Let me know, please, if you succeed.

Best regards
Romana
Old 05-19-2014, 08:30 PM
TE Newbie

Default Plockton panorama

Hello Romana,
Thank you for your reply on posting a larger panoramic picture.I have followed your instructions and have successfully posted a larger version of Plockton.
Thanks again for your help.

Best regards
Paul