Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2013-09-10 10:59

Hello Kristin,
This is a smart and rather intriguing composition where I'm not entirely sure where "reality" ends and reflections start. And how come I don't see you reflected somewhere?
Regarding the spech by FDR wise men said a lot of honorable things not so many decades ago that seem totally forgotten now. Eisenhower warned of the military-industrial complex and a few decades later Dick Cheney became VP. Isn't that great?
Kind regards,
Gert

Old 09-10-2013, 08:14 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To holmertz: thank you gert :)

as to why you don't see me, that's probably just luck and the angle of the windows. besides, i did receive a very nice email from one of the moderators regarding my harpa shot, which very clearly did have me in it, (which i now know is not allowed, having not read through all the rules & regs previously.) but he was very nice about it, as it had gotten a nice amount of feedback, and just suggested re-titling it, which i did, and it's still up. probably best not to push my luck, however

please don't start me on dick cheney... and yes, eisenhower's warning has been circulating afresh recently. this country is a real mess these days, but i am hopeful the spirit of the 'regular' american people will win in the end. it's going to be a tough battle, tho.

i appreciate your thoughtful comments, especially having been dinged a point in someone else's critique for not having waited until the guy put down his coffee cup. ah well, can't win them all, can we?

i always look forward to our exchanges ~
kristin