To SnapRJW: Hello Rosemary - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great SnapRJW 2013-08-17 5:34

Hello Steven - Nice to see you here again with a romantic location that looks isolated and wild. The sea mist hangs over the spit of land, the yachts sails are full and it doesn't take much imagination to see that this cluster of buildings will take the full force of winter storms and wild weather. Here you present the location basking in sunshine with attractive colour and good detail. Was the location much changed since your last visit? Warm regards Rosemary

Old 08-17-2013, 08:45 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To SnapRJW: Hello Rosemary

It is odd that so many years ago when my friend Sharon and I ventured to Port Townsend to visit the 1800 era Victorian homes there for painting subjects, we drove into where the park is, but turned left instead of actually going straight to the Fort. so, the answer to your question is, I was never where I was whwen I took this image, but due the old buildings of the fort I imagine nothing has changed at all, the landscape had not been manicured and there were no newer buildings present.
Thanks for the visit,
Steve