Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great daddo 2013-05-06 20:30

Cara Lisa, I do hope that this photo remains. i had a similar photo of our friend totally ignoring the wet shoes as she came close and personal to the waves. She in fact gestured to me to come closer and enjoy the reflections on the wet sand. The photo has meaning not for just those who have met Malgo but for anyone who loves nature, adventure and who is willing to touch the world. Great POV which dwarfs the person against the elements. Best wishes. Klaudio.
(If yours survives, mine will follow soon.If not, then in workshop.Have a read what I wrote about Malgo in my 12Apostles shot.)

Old 05-07-2013, 03:43 AM
TE Expert

Smile To daddo: Forza Della Natura

Ciao caro Klaudio

I've just read your notes on all your Malgo photos and will critique them over the next few days now that I've had time to rest and recover from my adventures

Malgo was delighted with meeting you and told me she couldn't believe the kindness and generosity that you, Andrew and Santo showed to her and her friends when in Melbourne. She also told me a very funny story about a certain freak wave (complete with photos) which might feature in your next upload She was also very impressed with the huge amount of kilometres you all did in order to show her your beautiful Victorian coastline.

But thanks for your nice critique, hopefully the photo will last, if not I'll put it as a Workshop. I must get your email address (as I've just changed computers I've lost it) so I can send you some of the pics from our Meeting. One of my favourites is Malgo trying Vegemite - and she liked it! hahahahaha.

Cari saluti
Lisa