To annjackman: Thanks - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great annjackman 2011-02-09 10:38

Welcome back,
This image has wonderful light and colours. I really must post a picture of the Wey and Arun junction canal near us - I was working on some images this afternoon which had similar reflections to yours. Possibly you could have cropped off a small bit at the bottom of this image so that the eye concentrates more on the fabulous light and reflection. Great picture Richard.
Regards, Ann

Old 02-09-2011, 05:43 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To annjackman: Thanks

Hi Ann, thank you soo much for the comment- yeah I agree with you on the cropping. I had already cropped some off, but maybe some more would have done the trick.. sometimes there are too many mixed messages about fgs and thirds etc as opposed to what looks good. I have not forgotten about our discussion about possibly meeting up. Now that its getting warmer and the cricket season is only a few months away I will be getting more mobile. Let me know if you are still keen to meet up over a cup of coffee or tea and possibly chat.. Look forward to hearing from youy Rich