Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great graffer 2010-03-13 10:56

Hello Bev,

I just saw this Homebase advert on the TV a night or so ago, and it reminded me that you had posted this shot.

I've been very remiss in not spending time writing critiques lately, though I do glance at the TE postings now and again.

This is another of your fine urban shots, full marks to you for grabbing the opportunity.

The broad sweep of the colours makes a powerful image, and the placing of the right hand policeman on a line of thirds gives added strength to the composition.

The view through the latticework of the station concourse adds good depth of perspective to the image too.

Is there anything left of the paintwork now, or has it all been returned to its original state?

Kind regards,

Peter.

Old 03-13-2010, 07:53 PM
TE Expert

Default To graffer: homebase

hello Peter,
it's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for remebering about this shot. No, there is nothing left of the paintwork simly because this was never painted in the first place. It was some kind of very fine latex tpe clured skin; very clever, don't know how they did it but I guess it just peeled off.
Bev