Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great feather 2009-09-03 13:44

I see most people like the heavy saturation. Personally it's not the saturation that bothers me, but there is a very strong cyan colour cast, which has made the colours unnatural in my opinion. I tried a WS. Hope you don't mind. Please let me know what you think.
The composition is good. The inclusion of the foreground patches of grass works well and the right side links to the background very well. The reflections are a strong point of the image, and also the inclusion of the traditional boat.
Kath

Old 09-04-2009, 01:10 AM
TE Expert

Default To feather: About this photo.

Yes Kath, you are right. The sky colour and saturation of my photo is not proper. Actually my intention was initially about this photo is like your workshop image. When I tried with saturation and hues this result came out and I thought it would be the choice for posting, just a painting like photo. I realised now I should not post it this way. I am sorry. Your workshop is great. Thank you for your critique. In future I would like to post my shots in original form.
Take care.
Regards
subhendu
Old 09-04-2009, 08:17 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To feather: About this photo.

There is nothing wrong with doing post processing on photos. In fact they most often do need some work. The key to their success is to try and make them look natural and as close to what you saw with your eye as possible. Keep trying! :D
Kath