Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jimkil 2009-06-01 23:18

Hello Christian
It's a shame I did not know you were over here, I would have taken you around Auckland if I had known, I hope you had a excellent time here in NZ. This is stunning, excellent backdrop of the mountains, and all these sheep and coloured fields work well in the capture. This mist looks brilliant also. I hope to see more stunning captures from your hand Christian... that Fiordland one looks great also, I am suprised you managed good weather down that way considering the time of year.
Cheers
Jim

Old 06-02-2009, 10:42 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To jimkil: Good Time in NZ

Hello Jim,
Thanks for passing by and for your nice comment.
Yes, I had excellent time in this wonderful country.
The land itself is fabulous and I must say that most people down there are very welcoming, helpful and very nice with tourists.
My son is over there for more than 8 months now, studying English and doing all kind of jobs (picking up apples, kiwis, serving in bars...) so we went to have some days with him and rented a camper van to explore the country.
The country has not been always superb but this is quite normal for this tile of the year...
After 3,600 km in 2 weeks, I think that we had a good overall picture... enough to give us the will to come back for some more time ;-)
Will try to post some more pictures in the next days.
Cheers
Christian