To sayan911: Sunrise photo - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good sayan911 2008-10-18 6:05

Hi Swarnab,
I liked your Photo very much. But I would say as it is so dark that anyone can't see anything other than just the waves and the light fall.

Tobe ekkothay tomar ei chobi ta sotti khub e sundor. Jodi paro to chobi ta ektu edit kore grain ta komanor chesta koro...Otherwise give me a chance to workshop on it... I need your permission....

Keep snapping
Regards
Sandip

Old 10-18-2008, 04:58 PM
TE Newbie

Default To sayan911: Sunrise photo

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for appreciating! actually this is a pic of sunrise. I kept the exposure at a minimum, hence the darkness. but I also didn't expect the sunrays to stand out with such goldenness!
And yes... this was taken with a manual SLR camera. Zenit 122.. pretty old! So, the grains, I think. Anyway, you can highly do an workshop on it. Unfortunately I don't know photoshop; so can't remove the grains. You can go ahead with your plans. I'll be more than honored.

Thanks n Regards

Swarnab
Old 10-18-2008, 05:11 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To sayan911: Sunrise photo

Hi Swarnab,
Ami tomar photo note porechilam....jani ota sunrise er chobi...I will try my best to make it better...tobe tomay ekta kotha bolchi kichu mone koro na...amay keu kono din photoshop sekhaay ni...even dekhaay o ni...ami sudhu nijer ichhar jore chestar jore ekai joto ta perechi sikhechi...tumi chesta kore dekhte paro...chestar mullo nischoi ache....

Regards
Sandip