To Manamo: ... - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Manamo 2008-07-15 13:51

Hello Burcu,
I like this one very much.
I like how the red wall takes so much space in the comp.It's always good to have elements by groups of three. like for the frames hung on the wall.
I'm not so sure about the lower part though and for the white thing top left. Of course the white thing was there, so you can't remove it...maybe just a different crop would do it then?
By the way, it seems like I always do ws on your pictures...I hope you don't mind. I don't why...it's like that...
Have a nice day!
Marc

Old 07-16-2008, 07:37 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To Manamo: ...

It is OK, I am not such a touchy person to mind critiques or WSs or whatever... On the contrary I like to get critiques and anti-ideas or different point of views. So all of your critiques and WSs are quite welcome.. They are much more welcome than just simple comments.

About WS... To be honest, I like the exaggrated red wall in my version. But about white thing on the wall, yes it is totally rubbish in my green&red compo... :)

Greetings,
Burcu
Old 07-16-2008, 04:55 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Manamo: ...

I like the red wall too, tremendously. I think it is still pretty much exxagerated in my version...
To be completely honest, it's the lower part that I don't like. I'd have prefered that you take a higher point of view, to get a bigger part of the woman's body, keeping the red wall, but eliminating the bottom part...it'd look like a dyptich, but with one part being only a red wall!;)

ok, bye bye!

Marc