Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great sebinho342 2008-01-31 15:02

Hi Casper, i read your note this afternoon and it fascinated me ... as much as your picture. This is a great upload and of course the WS adds something more in PP, just a tip in PP, neatimage, don't hesitate to try it ! But anyway your shot is great and that's the most important thing, what a body !! Amazing !!
I wish i was built like that but perhaps will never be, there is something wild, smething strong, something jah as you told it, jah world, so exotic picture, a pure delight for me.
Perhaps i'll go there once in my life, when i'll be old and have my life done, smoking grass and enjoying wildlife, believing jah and listening to jah music, raagae and raggaeton ... ok i'm already doing this ;)
Excellent mister Duppy

Old 02-01-2008, 08:26 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To sebinho342: What a body!!

Hi Seb - you and me both! I don't think I have ever seen a man with such an amazing body. One day him I accompanied him and another fisherman to where their traps were set far from this cay. I tell you his strength was utterly amazing, pulling up deep set traps with ease.

I have no doubt that you will enjoy Jamaica when you finally reach. It is a marvellous vibrant place, with so much history, culture and wonderful people.

Enjoy! casper