To bibalan: Information about "Sabir" - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bibalan 2008-01-03 10:23

Dear dietrich
your are great My company "Sabir from iran" Won an international tender for building some part of silkroad in tajikistan ,shaghon city near pamir
I wish the best for you
Ali

Old 01-03-2008, 06:17 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To bibalan: Information about "Sabir"

Hi Ali,
thank you very much for your comments on my last pictures. Your information about "Sabir" intrests me very much. If I understood it correctly, your company will do a part of the road on the Saghirdasht pass, a village called Shaghob lies on the Dushanbe side of the pass. I have some older pictures (from 2007) of this region and the road posted on TE! Looking at the pictures helps confirm that the road badly needs to be rebuilt. To us bicyclists the Saghirdasht pass was (together with the Anzob pass) the most difficult road on our whole trip from Switzerland to China. On some stretches we had to walk, even carry our bikes over hangslides. By the way: we crossed Northern Iran in 2004 and negotiated among other things the Farham pass from Dizin to Rudehen (north of Teheran)---with pleasure.
I hope you post pictures and keep me informed on your adventures!
My best regards to you,
Dietrich