Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ribeiroantonio 2007-10-09 2:55

What, did you open the window to take this photo? Usually the windows are dirty, or scratched, or the light is in front, or it is too dark, etc, etc. But in here, you got the right window, the right light and of course the right scenery. And, lets not forget that you also got of artistic sense working in your favour! We often forget that we are the ones who make the picture. Everything else is there just to help us. It is a beautiful photo. Well done.
Where in Africa are you going?
Antonio

Old 10-09-2007, 04:50 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To ribeiroantonio: Africa

Thanks for the great critique Antonio. To answer your where? question (for the whole trip, even though some not Africa):

Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, Cameroon, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Mali, Senegal, Sierra Leone and if things calm down in the Air, Niger...for this trip. Any tips or advice, must sees or good photography opps?

Thanks again
John
Old 10-09-2007, 10:49 AM
TE Expert

Default Any tips or advice, must sees or good photography opps?

Hi John,
No, not really. I never been to any of the mentioned countries but I certainly would not go to Nigeria, Cameron, Sudan and Sierra Leone, for safety reasons. All the other countries I do not have any problem. I prefer Southern Africa and after a holiday in Zambia and Botswana I am now thinking to go next year to Namibia and South Africa.
Have a good holiday and keep safe.
Antonio