Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jurgen 2004-11-11 17:06

Now that I'm in Germany, I may visit Denmark to try to get some images as beautiful as this one. It seems post-processed, but if it is or not, looks very nice. And perhaps we may meet --a TE international day! Is the winter to cold up there?

Old 11-12-2004, 12:13 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To jurgen: No -only normal treatment

Hi Jurgen

Great to hear from you, and that you still living in Germany. Well the weather not that bad here - and If we lucky will we only get a little snow during the winter - not like in the alps :-)
There must some good shots for you here as well - even I allready took some of them ;-)
I must check that TE-international day - and please let me know about your plans visiting Denmark.

Regards Jeppe
Old 11-12-2004, 12:34 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To jurgen: No -only normal treatment

I'm right now in the Bundesland of Thüringen, and the first snow fell just two days ago, signaling a cold winter, as people here say --I, personally, have no idea about it. I'll travel to Vienna 26-8 November, and after that, I my have a weekend free, or up to 4 days if possible. I could visit Denmark in those days. In which city you live? Here train is the best way to travel, and tickets bought in advance are cheaper, or perhaps one of those cheap airlines (my nearest "big city" with Airport is Erfurt).
It also depends on your time.
Best wishes and more good pictures,
Jürgen