Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great InasiaJones 2007-06-13 12:07

Hi Yoga,

You certainly donít deserved any comments or critiques, as you donít implicate yourself on this site, otherwise than showing your own photos. Itís purely egoist and you should simply open your own website and show off your photos in your typical self-absorbed way. Iíve never understood your presence here, although you were one of the first Iíve put in my favorites when I arrived here.

But I canít pass-by and not letting you know how much this shot is extremely impressive. I thought at first that it was staged, but reading your note, I have to admit that itís possible that these kids adopt this position by themselves. The light is absolutely divine, or rather surrealist. And just like you, I really love the clouds formation. Unbelievable.

Too bad youíre only on this site to squat your images.

Andrť

19 critiques since the beginning of 2007! 3 per month !!! That aint bad at all!!
All TE members are very grateful to your implication. When I read your intro, asking people to comments your images, I wish this invitation applies to you as well !!!

Old 06-13-2007, 07:30 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To inasiajones: comments

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your note..

I know that I don't deserved any comments or critiques, like u said... coz I don't implicate myself on this site.. I do want to do it, but you know, I do not online in trekearth everyday.. maybe only 1 or 2 times in a month (due to profesional reason).. and since 2007, I only online for several times, if I'm not wrong.. that's why not many critiques..

Unlike you, I have no access internet 24 hours here.. :)

I'm so sorry for that...

Thank you anyway for your note and comments.

PEACE,
Yoga
Old 06-13-2007, 07:58 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To inasiajones: comments

Hey Yoga,

I use to see your works on a regular basis over last year, so I presume you were here quite often. Even then, you were rarely exchanging as much as you received. Like I told you in my remark, youíre a good photographer and I guess we would all benefit from your experience... Iím not necessarely talking about myself but for all of those who admire your unique way of shooting.

Can only hope you have internet access as much as you wish. Thanks for your honest reply, itís all in your honor.

Peace,

Andrť