Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sunny 2004-10-11 9:35

Great close up composition of boats, all in different positions, Mohammad! I like very much the way you framed it, as well as the prevailing blue colour, as it brings strong nautical mood. Wonderful capture!

Old 10-11-2004, 04:57 PM
TE Expert

Default To sunny: Thanks a lot Maria:)

Dear Maria

I'm very glad you liked it,And I know you are very active with posting many beautiful & great shots in this motif,and I take my hat,Maria:)
And pardon me that yet I have not written for your admirable shots,...many members,a lot photes uploads in day and 20 crtiques/comments per day limit,it's difficult...I think you break a talisman here and I'm thankfull for this happening with your kind comment for my shot.

See you soon in TE,
Sincerely Yours
Mohammad
Old 10-12-2004, 12:08 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To sunny: Thanks a lot Maria:)

And thanks a lot to you too, dear Mohammad! :-))
I guess I am a bit too deep in taking pics of boats, though I do not consider myself as a boat expert. Here on TE I see so many lovely boats of different shapes and colours, from all around the world, and taken so skillfully - it makes me feel great! You are right about the crowded site but nevertheless it is so wonderful to discover every now and then a gorgeous picture.
You have a certain style of your own in presenting the beauty of your country, so pls go on sharing your pics with us!
Have a nice day
Sincerely yours
Maria