Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Clairedelune 2007-04-09 17:15

Hello Sarolta,
One of your nice play with reflections, still life (be it a photo or a mannequin) and action in the street. Difficult, at this size and because of the distortion of the window, to see if the guy is looking at the model or at you or at somebody else (and maybe he is not seeing at all, all too much involved in his conversation on the phone...). So, place is given to many possible interpretations! ;)
There is a detail that I especially like, it is how the wall of the building is giving a texture to her neck. Almost a "reptile" kind of feel! How's that for another interpretation? :)))
I am not very active on TE and I am slowly - oh! so slowly (big surprise!) - learning how to do proper black and white. Your photos are an inspiration, dear! ;) But, sorry for the lack of critiques lately! :(
Claire

Old 04-10-2007, 01:05 AM
TE Expert

Default To Clairedelune: Neck

Salut Claire, indeed you're the first to notice, and I was myself a bit perturbed by it, for it looked very spooky, but then I uploaded it still. Thanks so much for passing by, and please, never feel obliged to comment, we need to be free! I am looking forward to your noir et blancs!
Hope you had a nice Easter weekend (it snowed here, which you like...=)
sasa