Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PixelTerror 2007-03-14 6:47

Hi Silke,
Looks like the white house in Toronto, hopefully this one without "W" ;-)
Nice in style, and with bright white columns to contrast against the bricks, and not much remaining snow as far as I can see.
Saw your updated intro, where are you moving to ? (I mean before Mulhouse...)
Have a nice day,
Jean-Yves

Old 03-14-2007, 02:47 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To PixelTerror: TFV

Hello Jean-Yves
Thanks for paying attention to my intro (I read those of others but often wonder whether anyone else does (^o^)
I am moving to Richmond Hill, which is just north of Toronto and only an hour and a half away from here. The hope is that I have a better chance of either finding a job somewhere in the bigger city area or setting up a photography business.
Despite the move, I am still coming to England and France. I set aside some money to do that -- a much needed vacation!
Thanks for visiting my gallery and for commenting on the Campbell House. Last Saturday was warm enough to take off my winter coat, but only so long as I was in the sunshine. So the snow is melting very quickly now. The snow flurries promised for tonight and Friday & Saturday won't stay on the ground for very long I'm sure!
TFV
Silke