Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sray677 2007-02-24 11:37

Sorry Arnab
for my comments here. Too tight a shot for me.The red wall has already taken 50% of the frame.To me it doesn't look like a perfect PJ shot.But I like the POV,colors. IMHO a wide angle could do more justice to this good shot.Cheers.Please, bhalo na lagle amar kata kata opinion guloke overlook koro.Cheers.

Old 02-24-2007, 08:09 PM
TE Expert

Default To sray677: kata kata

:) i dont mind. i take everything equally as they come. all are useful. there is always so much to learn from you all. photography is a medium i spend a part of my leisure.
the way i do things is very freestyle, that is something i do professionally, i dont accept certain things to be prototypically defined. rather i put up things my way and ask the world to say what they feel about it. always good to have comments straight, rather than ones that are diplomatic... so please feel free to comment.
Cheers'
Old 02-26-2007, 03:23 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To sray677: kata kata

Thanks Arnab to be so sporting. Yes I also like to know others opinion about my shot & if I am convinced then change myself accordingly.P'graphy is a vast subject.So needs lotsa time,practice,dedication,advices,different opinions,views etc.Enjoy it.
Surajeet
Old 02-26-2007, 07:55 PM
TE Expert

i absolutely agree to that. keep shooting, shoot Kolkata, shoot Bengal.
define your own style, do not allow people to say that your pic is "like Mr. X's".
:) Cheers'
Old 02-27-2007, 07:02 AM
TE Newbie

Thik.So where do you stay? Do you go regularly for outings? Which places you generaly target? You can mail at [email protected] types of subject attracts you more?I prefer nature & portrait.I love to shoot slides & B&W.Still a proud user of films.Nice chatting with you.Be in touch.Cheers.
Surajeet