Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great WesternDrake 2006-08-20 15:01

Exactly... if only we have such stability in the World today... :'(

Your compo is well conceived, altough I dislike the perspective. Of course that's what you get when you shoot from a very low POV, and many times you can't do anything to improve the view. I tried to do some tweaking in Photoshop, but I disliked the results on the low resolution image.

Anyway, well seen... and again, why didn't I go to the Top of the Rock!??!

Old 08-20-2006, 11:17 PM
TE Expert

Default To WesternDrake: Hello Dario...

Hi Dario!

I hope all is well. :-) I took three different compositions of this subject, and had a hard time deciding which to choose. But I am looking up in all of them...it is high up, and being short doesn't help either! ha ha!!

Since you missed Top of the Rock you will just have to come back to NYC!! Use it as a good reason to return soon. :-)

Saludos de NYC,
Brenda
Old 08-20-2006, 11:34 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To WesternDrake: Hello Dario...

:) That's on my plans... if things keep improving in my business (btw, my business is the reason of me having so little time for TrekEarth), maybe I could make it before Winter season.

But no matter when, if I go back to NYC, the Rock will have my visit... And as I am quite tall (almost 2 meters!) I'll try to have a better angle for this hahaha