Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sarju 2006-07-26 16:22

Hi alana
yay ... wow ... a dedication to me? ...
I am kind of speechless over here so I hope you won't mind my mumbling.
About the photo ... I would say that you seemed to have managed this technique very well ... I like your diagonal approach to this gate .. it seems to give it an other dimension. I am not sure about the extent of saturation of colours in this photo (I know you did no PP) ... but still colours in this photo seem to be a bit too overpowering ... but than it is not something that bothers me too much .. infact there are few things that i like about the blast of colours too.

Thanks for posting this photo Alana ... i am extremely touched by your nice and kind words ... it is not that often that somebody gives me a gift as nice as you have given ...
so you have made me a very happy and emotional today ...
Hugs for you sweet Alana
more hugs and much love ... Sarju
PS: Excellent details in the WS ... but i prefer this photo as this is not an easy photo to take and involves lots of creativity

Old 07-27-2006, 12:44 PM
TE Newbie

Default To sarju: For Sarju:

Hey, dear friend, my pleasure... At least I know that you arrived India safe and sound, and you're OK. How it's going? When you are you going to send me some pictures? I'm waiting...
Hugs and friendly kisses

Alana