Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kajenn 2006-05-14 21:00

I love waterfalls, Michelle, and especially this time of the year when they are running high. But actually they don't need a lot of water to be impressive - it's more a question of how they fall. You've caught a lovely stream of water passing over a sudden edge, where some steps help it gush a little extra on it's way down. It's nice capture, where I'd like some more focus on the rapids and also the water oozing between the layers of rock - so I tried a workshop to enhance an otherwise lovely nature shot. Well done!

I understand your need of a break - I sometimes feel that too - take as long as you like and come back when it suits you. Thanks for your nice words. Be well - and do good, you too!

Old 05-16-2006, 12:25 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To kajenn: nice workshop

thanks for your kind words, Kaj. I really liked this photo, and I'm glad you share in that appreciation. I really liked the water "oozing" between the layers of rock, but wasn't able to take a photo that really highlighted that aspect. Your workshop cropping is really well seen, though I think the settings on my monitor must be set brighter than yours. But good ideas, and I thank you for working on the photo.

Hope to see you again sometime. :)