Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jurgen 2004-07-01 15:24

In the half-time of the Greece-Czec Republic I'm writing this. As cmartos said, just two elements are enough for a great picture. I'm curious about what plants are those in the field so yellow. Where you on a hill? The picture gives that idea. The clouds are not only white but also gray, a nice capture indeed.

Old 07-02-2004, 12:06 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To jurgen: The yellow field - explained

Thanks Jurgen for you comment and interest - first - I was standing on the foot of that great hill - very sloopy after Danish messures as well. Please check the extra photo I posted since.

The yellow field constist of "Raps", "Rape" or in latin "Brassica napus" please search the net for more details - I could only find some in German and Danish - This kind of crop use for producing oil - mostly for food - but lately also for petrol to cars.

Very common crop around here - You must visit Denmark some day :-) (And I Peru ;-)

Regards Jeppe
Old 07-02-2004, 03:39 AM
TE Newbie

Default Denmark perhaps

Perhaps I'll visit Denmark soon. I'll let you know so we could meet and at least drink a coffee.
Jürgen