Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >


Thread Tools Display Modes

Great greg 2004-06-22 10:40

Very nice, Adrian. I like the isolated stems, but the subtly composed blurred background is especially impressive. By the way, what is a moose polarizer?

Old 06-22-2004, 05:58 PM
AdrianW AdrianW is offline
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,596
Default To greg: The Moose polarizer

Hi Greg,

Thankyou for your critique :) In answer to your question the Moose Polarizer is a very handy filter for landscapes - particularly if you're using very wide angle lenses. Basically it's a circular polarizer, with an 81A warm-up integrated.

Manufacturer is THK (Tiffen Hoya Kenko)
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:59 AM.

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.