To zig: Harajuku - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great zig 2006-01-04 7:36

Hi Cheuk.
Did you have a good time in Harajuku?
The place have become popular amongst tourists maybe because these girls that dressed in weird costumes? Some tourists fancy these girls, actually. hahaha!

Why did you increase the red tone? I thought the colours here aren't so nice now, maybe because of the red tone? Mmm, I Don't know. But good work to capture so many people in the street. Cheers!

Old 01-04-2006, 07:02 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To zig: Harajuku

您好嗎?

Probably you're right - Good question why I increased the 'red tone'...I thought more red will make the picture more colorful/interesting, especially in a place like Harajuku.

Yes, I enjoyed my visit there. Apart from shops, there's a very nice ice-cream store and also a food-street.
And it was from there I went to the Meiji shrine and also saw people carrying 'arrows', as you've explained that they're Hamaya-破魔矢?

But didn't manage to see girls in weird customes at all! Most were just normal people in their mid-twenties going shopping.

再見!
曾卓軒上