To tyro: The Robin in a Feeder - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tyro 2020-07-03 11:17

Hello Bev,

Two absolutely delightful photographs of this handsome robin at your "window feeder". We have one of these feeders, also of Perspex but just of a slightly different shape, and I'm amazed that you have managed such wonderfully clear and sharp photographs here. Of course, the parts of the bird seen through the Perspex are not sharp but those parts taken just (diagonally!) through the window are perfect!

Beautiful!

Kind Regards,

John.

P.S. What a dreadful trouble I seem to be having on TE today - pages taking ages to load and then, if they take too long (sometimes up to five minutes or so), an error message pops up and I have to start all over again. It must be TE because other sites are running fine - maybe it's just the final TE death rattle? I hope not - but I really wish that someone would do something about poor old TE - and what about beta TE too? Grrrrr.

Old 07-03-2020, 06:40 PM
TE Expert

Default To tyro: The Robin in a Feeder

Thank you, John, for your thoughtful critique.

I have had exactly the same problem: slow loads, then problems loading. Have had to prove Iím not a robot twice.
I gave up this morning!
It seemed better this evening so I loaded my photograph but it has all gone pear-shaped again!,,

Kindregards,Bev 😊