To Royaldevon: troubles - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2020-07-03 9:04

Hello Jorge,

This is a very beautiful tower and makes a strong impact both for size, and beauty of design and decoration. It seems a pity that the guy who donated the money never got a chance to see it!
You have flanked it neatly by other vertical features, which gives it a pleasing composition.

My warm regards,
Bev :-)
I am sorry I haven't responded to the sadness happening in your area of Brazil. I have had a real problem logging on to the site!
I hope you will be able to stay safe from the virus and that horrific weather will have passed!

Old 07-03-2020, 06:38 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: troubles

bev

I had a hard moment when a waterfall begun to invade the depot of my store and I was alone trying to save the goods (salt)..
after the cyclone (we were in the edge of it) we had two very cold mornings, the two coldest days of the year. but, as usual, at noon it was a very big sun above us and the fight between the hot sun and the cold wind occurred. there is around 35 last municipalities with no covid in my state, we are one of them for while.

take care

jorge