Help needed - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 12-26-2006, 09:15 PM
TE Newbie

Default Help needed

I am trying to upload a picture and having problems getting it the right size ,i have nikon view program .

can anyone point me in the right direction .thanks
Old 12-27-2006, 02:47 PM
Banned

Default Re: Help needed

hi andy!
i use to have this problem untill i used photoshop but if you dont have it then use Picasa 2.0 from goggle its has many advanatges not just resizing but collecting your images in one place and light editing. here a link http://google.picasa.com/
after you download it click on the picture (2clicks) you want resize or post on TE give the file a name, i saved the file on my desktop and called it TREK so i know what uploaded. after that click EXPORT on the lower right and then chk the file you are exporting to, after that go to pixels click RESIZE TO and move it to 800, then choose NORMAL for image quality if its below 200kb your fine if not choose custom in image quality and move it to 90 or so untill you get the right size,
hope that helps :)
Old 12-27-2006, 06:18 PM
TE Newbie

thanks for your help, i have down loaded and it looks alot easier than my other programs .
Old 12-28-2006, 05:24 AM
Banned

yes its really great and free too! by the way you can also creat an album with google and interlink it with picassa, chk out my profile and look at my website all thru picassa. its free unless you want more space, try it to do you own website too!
hope this helps