Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good AROBN54 2013-07-22 15:26

Hello, SC,
First I'd like to say that the light in this is simply spectacular. Beautiful natural color, lovely detail, well composed with your subject off centered. I love the starkness with the black around her. BUT. That hand with the camera just drove me crazy. I have done a workshop and removed it and cropped it to a rectangular format. It's such a lovely photo it's a shame to have that hand it in. Many thanks and kindest wishes,
Shelly

Old 07-23-2013, 11:40 PM
TE Expert

Default To delpeoples: Salut

Ciao Lisa,

haha....loved that you dropped the French on me! Unfortunately my Italian doesn't go much further than "spaghetti"...so I won't even attempt to embarrass myself any further!?

Thanks so much for the comments....and if Naples is like Marseille...well then, that just bumps it up even quicker on the list! So neat that your Pop is from there...it's all starting to make perfect sense now! I'm interested...what brought the family down to Australia? I think that just has to be a neat mix of culture, yeah?

Short on time for now, take good care!

Friendly wishes from the desert,

Jason