Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great macjake 2019-04-22 22:49

Hi Alexandre
I'd like to know how do you know the species of the birds? do you have great knowledge of birds? perhaps you do :) I certainly do not! I would have no idea what type of bird this is. The birds must love this place, free easy access to daily fruit. I like the pale blue/green colour on its wings, and the bg blurring is excellent too. cheers
Craig

Old 04-23-2019, 11:11 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To macjake: Identification of birds

Hello, Craig!

It's really not easy, but when I came back from the Pantanal last year, after taking a lot of photos of birds, I bought a book for identifying the species, and besides I created an account in a community of birdwatchers of Brazil (www.wikiaves.com.br). When I can't recognize the species, I post a photo there and the more experienced users help me with the identification.
Old 05-14-2019, 05:51 AM
TE Expert

I just typed this on Internet "pale grey bird with blue wings brazil" and found lots of pictures for this particular bird.
Great world community where everybody make their knowledge available for everybody else.