Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great macjake 2019-07-18 10:21

Hi Andre
its always nice to see photos from Canada taken from other TE members. the lighting on the glass building was hard to contain, but its just so reflective its going to be extra bright like that. The lighting on the Church is perfect. Fine shot from Montreal, I like it. cheers
Craig

Old 07-18-2019, 05:41 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To macjake: light

Hello Craig, how are you?

We loved Montreal, great city. But because problems with American Airlines that cancel our flight twice we lost 3 days of your visit in the city. so we can't visit Ville de Quebec neither Ottawa. Problably in a next time we'll spent more time in Canada to visit other places. But I hove a dozens of photos from the city. I'll upload some for the next days.

About the light was very hard to take this photo. A huge building was making this dark shadow in the forground and in the back, as you note, the mirror glass was reflecting very strongly the daylight. but I think I find a middle way in the controls of light.

thanks for the critique.

hugs from Brazil
Andre