Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great molla 2008-08-21 23:23

Hej Sam,
browsing trough you impressive images I kind of understand what you ment when you wrote that you like "that" kind of landscape as in the fine critic of mine mountanscape.
This is an excellent photo from the outher archipelago of stockholm a kind of total wilderness not that far away from citylife and millions of people.
Bullerön Last time as was ther was in february some years ago on ice and skates. which is an experience you should try if you have the oppertunity.
A curious thing about this part of the archiupelago is that it was bouth by an Swedich artist (Bruno Liljefors) after a good exhibition
an thenhe gave it to the swedish state to make an nature reservate.
Anders

Old 08-22-2008, 01:24 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To molla: Bullerön

Hej Anders!
thanks for the interesting message.I don't understand why a so beautiful island in not more touristic, I was alone in the small boat linking Stavsnäs to Bullerön. Maybe beacause there is no direct boat from the center, but it's a good thing. I have seen pictures taken in winter during skating tour in the outer archipelago and I find it cool to be able to go from an island to another in that way.
Samuel