Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 01-05-2007, 10:21 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Hey Julia!

Thank You for your lovely reply way back when ;D
... just popping a line to tell you that I have changed my mind!

I just browsed through my pictures for some unexplained reason and got stuck with a feeling. One of those moments that I remember as being particularly strong. One of those Moments I'd forgotten, it seems. That moment when I surpassed myself and passed through a door of sorts. A door that left behind a large number of fears and doubts, one that took me deeper into Life as I live it nowadays.

A Moment of bliss.
A Moment of submersion...

Thank You for this thread that kept on haunting me until now! ;D

All the best for the new year!
Julia

p.s. how's that one-shot-per-day going? ;)
Old 01-06-2007, 01:54 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: THE PHOTO!

Hi Chen,
A great idea, but answering your question could probably drive me to madness...
Mine is this one, IMO it is the one which correponds the best with your "WHAT A MOMENT!" proposal.
If I came back at this time in this place, I think I couldn't do better than that : Geese take off, and I don't regret my PP work, too.
This was a tough choice, but thanks again for this idea,
JB.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:51 AM
TE Junior Member

Actually, I have few of them.. but the most favorite are:
<a href="http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Europe/France/photo462544.htm" target=_blank>"Eiffel lights"</a> - it is very special, because it was made in one of the most memorable days in my life and by a mobile phone
<a href="http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Asia/Russia/photo474297.htm" target=_blank>"Night reflections"</a> - I like it, because it combines two of my favorite subjects: night and reflections
Hope, you'll like them:)
Katia
Old 01-07-2007, 04:48 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Hey Julia!

Lovely capture, Julia! I am happy to see you found it, found your own inner person, and took a dive through this door to a world with less fears and doubts...
:)
Good to read this - this makes ME feel strong and happy!
Well, the Photo-A-Day is yet to come - I just moved to a new apartment and it took my spare time, which was issued for photography outdoors, to arranging and designing this new rented apartment...It's great renting an apartment all for yourself, but the responsibility is also kept only to you...
LOL!
Well, I do hope to make it happen (the PAD thing) and once I will do it, I will let you know!
Nice photoblog, btw!
Ok, it's time to move on!
Have a great week!
Chen
Old 03-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Banned

well im definatly have been lucky and proud to capture this unique moment not because it does not happen often but becuase it is almost rarely shown on the news or assumed to be a myth i call it my <a href="http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/North_America/United_States/photo591141.htm
">(anti-propoganda foto)</a>
Old 03-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Banned

well im definatly have been lucky and proud to capture this unique moment not because it does not happen often but becuase it is almost rarely shown on the news or assumed to be a myth i call it my
antiPROPGANDA