Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great No_One 2015-11-20 2:43

Hi Subimal
Welcome to trekearth ! What a beautiful first post , a brilliant combination of the and birds to make this fascinating silhouette and set against a very magical sky .Placing the sun on the ninth like this is really nicely chosen .
Best wishes
Noel

Old 11-20-2015, 09:12 AM
TE Expert

Talking To emka: To John: empty street

Hi John,

I used repair tool and made the street empty. Fun, isn't it
Big hugs Malgo
Old 11-20-2015, 10:35 AM
TE Expert

Default Repair tool?

Hi Malgo,

How wonderful that you'll soon be off to Stockholm and I do hope that you manage to meet up with Gert - I'm sure he'd be a wonderful and very interesting person to meet.

But where on Earth did you find this "repair tool" - is that in Photoshop? Here it looks as though some enormous machine has ploughed down this street removing everything in its path. I'm not sure I'd want to use it on all photographs but the effect is very impressive indeed. Can you tell me how to find it and use it?

Have a wonderful trip to Sweden - I just hope it's not quite so expensive as Norway.

Big Hugs to you too!

John.
Old 11-20-2015, 11:21 AM
TE Expert

Hi,

I used some software for post processing like GIMP, Adobe Elements, Picasa but now I prefer and use mainly ACDSee Pro 6. It has some useful functions like perspective correction. This "repair tool" is just cloning. The "lighting" is also good there.
Norway prices were horrible really. I survived being prepared for it and I had some food from Poland. In Stockholm I will be only four nights in a hostel with possibility of preparing something to eat. Luckily I am not interested for the prices of alcohol . But I go there on 10th December, so I will post here many more pictures from MAlta .

Malgo